This TEDxMelbourne 3D virtual event is free of charge, but it is limited to 100 avatars.
March Event Start Time:
- Melbourne Saturday 13th 10am
- Los Angeles Friday 12th 3pm
- New York Friday 12th 6pm
- Hong Kong Saturday 13th 7am
You will be able to
- enjoy the conference in a 3D auditorium with other people
- listen and watch videos of live speakers
- be a part of the event by asking questions through 3D chat
- interact with other attendees from around the world using 3D avatars
Experience TEDxMelbourne in 3D
Watch TEDxMelbourne in 2D
Post Questions During the Event
What is TEDx?
TED is an annual event where some of the world’s leading thinkers and doers are invited to share what they are most passionate about. In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx.
TEDx is a program of local, self-organised events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience.
Current Event: TEDxMelbourne
The next event is TEDxMelbourne, where x=independently organised TED event. At the TEDxMelbourne event, TEDTalks videos and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group.
The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events, including TEDxMelbourne, are self-organised.
TEDxMelbourne has been running since 2009 and brings together some of Melbourne and Australia’s leading thinkers and TED enthusiasts to share their ideas and enthusiasm.
TEDxMelbourne #3 is on March 13th 2010 at RMIT and will feature a number of the famous recorded TED talks plus two live speakers:
- Mauricio Buchler will be talking about how the delivery of information online can be made more efficient, more relevant, and more fun through the use of technology;
- Pat Naughtin will be speaking about metrication matters and how measurement affects us all in our daily lives.
If you would like to attend the physical event the TEDx license limits TEDxMelbourne to a specific number of seats so book now and be sure to confirm your seat by visiting www.tedxmelbourne.com and making a contribution.
Find out more about TEDx at:
Find out more about TEDxMelbourne at: